Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chile lindo


the soul within
Originally uploaded by olivosartstudio
Mi Chile lindo.

These past few daysI have few words to write-many tears seem to have washed them away as water unto ink......
Chile, my heart and soul...land I always vow to return to...
you call to me perpetually, nostalgia-mi patria...I paint you, I long for you, I cry for you.....Chile-you live within me.

And, now more than ever mi Chile lindo...
te amo.
Your people, my people..... I pray for healing.

Terremoto, Chile Febrero 27, 2010.
earthquake, Chile February 27, 2010.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful. You and your country are in my prayers.

Natesgirl said...

many prayers go out got Chile

Carolyn G said...

I hope your family is okay. It's so sad. Sending good vibes to you and the Chilean people

Marilyn said...

I'm praying for every one effected by the earthquake in Chile. I hope you and any loved ones are ok.

kim* said...

your art is beautiful, my heart is with everyone in chili