Monday, August 30, 2010

...as summer ends

Summer has been a busy whirlwind of activity and I am looking forward to the quiet of Autumn, sipping warm apple cider as I watch the leaves fall.

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." George Eliot

Autumn is when my son was born, when Sergio and I got married... Autumn has always seemed to me like an ideal time for new beginnings. It is also at this time of year when we begin to make new work for our December Open studio.
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus
Sergio has taken some of my mini canvases, and he is using them on his earring/key and necklace holders. Let us know what you think!

2 comments:

elaine frenett said...

Boy is CamusSergio lucky to have your sweet, imaginative lil pieces compliment his earring/key sets. How come I've not linked your blog to mine before? Consider you to be offically "added" to MY list of blogs on my blogsite. LOVE sharing such special artists!

Claudia Olivos and Sergio OlivosM said...

Thank you so much Elaine! I appreciate that very much! :)
I will link your blog to mine as well....!

xoxox