Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Painting the Goddess Within

We had a wonderful time in our online course "Angels in my studio"

...now we are getting ready for the Goddess!

Join us for Painting The Goddess Within and bring the powerful images and energies of The Goddess into your life.

This 6+ month-long e-course officially begins on December 21, 2012.
The Goddess awaits YOU!
Your journey will include painting lessons from 4 fabulous instructors including yours truly: I will be teaching you how to make your very own Goddess Oracle Cards! , guided meditations, energetic attunements, movement, journal prompts and more!

 Would you love a free spot in our next art and spirit adventure, Painting The Goddess Within?
Here are three different ways you can enter. Choose one, two, or all three!
1. To enter just go here and read about the course -- and then come back here and tell me what excites you most about the course. You can do that by leaving a comment below. Please INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS so I can contact you if you win!
2. Share this giveaway on your Facebook page, along with a few words as to why you're excited about it, and let me know you did that in the comments below, you'll get an extra entry.
3. Blog about the course, include the image above, link back to this page, and share the link in the comments below, you'll get 5 extra entries!
I'll choose a random winner on our Anniversary: Monday October 22!
Good luck, Goddesses!!!

18 comments:

Prerna Poojara said...

Hey Claudia, I had so much fun during your class at the AIMS. Both your lessons have made a lot of difference to my work and life. What I love about the Painting the Goddess is learning how to infuse the goddess energy and I would love to make some of my own Oracle Deck. Have been nudged for a fee days now so I feel like its a sign. Would love to win the spot. Keeping my fingers crossed. All the best to all the participants. Love and Light
Prerna

prernapoojara@gmail.com

Prerna Poojara said...

Hi Claudia I shared on the FB page. Guess you would get it as we are connected on FB.

Regards
Prerna

Prerna Poojara said...

Hi Claudia

I blogged about it on my blog
http://artoholicslair.blogspot.in/

Love and Light

Prerna Poojara said...

I am not sure if I managed to leave a message earlier. I posted on FB

personal and also on https://www.facebook.com/ArtoholicsLair



Sara said...

I enjoyed the angels in my studio course so much. I would love a free space on the goddess one but I have run out of pennies. I would love to learn how to make my own oracle deck I am very arty and would get so much of that. Hugs Sara

Amy said...

Claudia, I would be thrilled to take part in a class where you are an instructor again. I really enjoyed your lessons in AIMS. Everyone included in this course has me really excited about it!

Shelly Penko said...

What draws me most to this course? The teachers! You guys have really gotten some great folks to teach, would love to learn more from each of them!

ShellyPenko@yahoo.com

Shelly Penko said...

Shared on my FB page too. ♥ (but selfishly hoping no one else enters because I'd love to win! :P )

HeidiB said...

Squealing with delight!!! I am sop excited about this course! My art is all about feminine energy so I am thrilled to have a course offered that speaks to that. I also love that we will receive attunements! And the insructors-what a gift to have you all in one place. Cant wait for the course to start!!!! Heidi

beaubriand@msn.com

HeidiB said...

Mentioned on my facebook page-woohoo!!!

Delene said...

i would love the experience :-)

Renee said...

This sounds awesome, I would love to be a part of this journey! I've always been very creative and enjoy learning new ways to express that! Also posted on Facebook!

Delene said...

I would love the experience

Cynthea said...

I am so excited about all the instructors and especially Havi Mandell teaching the Colour of Woman method because I could never afford to take that myself. Also I have just started to draw faces. I am really looking forward to your class making Goddess Soul Cards, Nikki Shannon sounds amazing and I love Cheryl Irwins art! It is especially fantastic that all I find all the instructors intriguing. Not to mention the meditations and attunements :) wow!!
cyntheart@charter.net

Cynthea said...

I shared on facebook :) shared why I am excited about this course in first comment.

Cynthea said...

I posted on my blog too : http://adventuresinartjournaling.blogspot.com/2012/10/giveaway-this-is-such-amazing-class-it.html

thanks for this opportunity!

Prerna Poojara said...

Hi Claudia

Since my earlier comment is not visible am resending. I hope this reaches you.

Have posted on my blog.
http://artoholicslair.blogspot.in/

Will resend the FB link also.

Regards
Prerna

Prerna Poojara said...

Hi Claudia

Again resending the FB link

I posted on my personal and official page
https://www.facebook.com/ArtoholicsLair?ref=hl

https://www.facebook.com/prerna.poojara?ref=tn_tnmn

Regards
Prerna