Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dia De Los Muertos Art Contest!

Enter our Dia De Los Muertos Art Contest!

 


Life is forever in the here and thereafter

Post your artwork to Hermana Sagrada's Facebook group under the Album titled:
Dia De Los Muertos Art Contest 2013
Do so between October 3 to October 13 for a chance to win a free spot in our upcoming:  
 
 
The album will be open on October 3rd and closed on October 13th.
Winners will be chosen at random. We will announce winners on October14.
 
Each artwork posting counts as one entry! 
The more you post the more chances you have to win!
 

Are you ready to celebrate in honor of your loved ones?

This fun e-course will help you carve a space to rejoice in the spirit of those you have loved that have transitioned on. The beautiful message about this celebration is that it teaches us to live with intention and to build an awareness to live joyfully with gratitude each day.

Let’s Fiesta everyone!
 
Register here.
 
Sofia & Claudia look forward to creating with YOU!
 
Catrina
 


 
 
 

4 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Claudia, this sounds like a wonderful idea. Could I join your Facebook group? I've clicked the join button.
love Jess xx

Claudia Olivos and Sergio OlivosM said...

Hello Jess!
I hope you will be participating in the contest! And yes.. I will go add you in asap...look forward to having you there!

xox
Claudia

Nicole Platania said...

I think my comment disappeared, or it's just in moderation...just ignore this if that's what happened. I think I pushed a button before I realized what was happening! LOL!

Claudia Olivos and Sergio OlivosM said...

Hello Nicole!
I am not sure what happened to your initial comment... but I hope you will join our course and/or our contest!
The course runs on a private wordpress classroom and we also share on a public facebook group.... would love tohave you join!

much love & light
Claudia